This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WINDY 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

GOD and LORD

Who told us that our Creator is called God
    and where did this most important title come from ?
    This word God is planted deep within all of our psyche, it lays the very foundation of the belief structure of religions yet few question its origin. It is just taken for granted invoked in our minds as being the real name of our Creator.
    God the word comes from the Arcadian name of the goddess of fortune Gad, pronounced Gawd.
    The king James bible actually has Easter written in the new testament for the feast of Passover, Easter is a variant spelling for Ishtar, she is Isis from the Greek, Mari from Babylon and so many more all of which allude to Venus the goddess = the bright and morning star = Lucifer.
    Lucifer is the whore of Babylon Ishtar[Easter]called Gawd.
    Gad also means Goat.
    In Sumeria, Ishtar of the gate was known as the bright and morning star = The Latin Lucifer.
    The word God in the biblical books replaces Elohim and the word Lord replaced the four letter tetragrammaton which is pronounced as IEUE.
    Elohim is a well known title and is pronounced as Aleim, this is where we get the English word Alien believe it or not.
    Elohim is the name for all the heavenly hosts, the Aliens.
    The goddess of fortune Gad is mentioned twice in the bible, when the first Greek Septuagint was written [the first Greek translation of the old testament] Gad was translated as Demon, quite ironic it is used as the Creators name these days.
    Lord just means master it is another way of saying Baal as it is written in Hebrew.
    Religion has been a complete failure teaching us to use the name of THE DEMON and her boyfriend Baal as names of our Creator.
    They are not Creators they are usurpers, destroyers.
    It is generally accepted that Lucifer is Venus, always was the bright and morning star. Gad/Gawd/God is just another way of saying Venus/bright and morning star/Lucifer.
    Lucifer and Baal had a baby, there are many versions to the tale in all cultures, he was known in Greece as Zeus Ammon, the Egyptians called him Amon Ra, he is the original lamb of God[Lucifer].
    Zeus is known to have separated the earth from the heavens as he warred against the host of heaven and fell like lightening.
    God gave her only begotten son to retain authority over earth.
    This is where the trinity comes from Gawd/Baal/Zeus.
    The Lord God = The Baal Gad,
    It is worth your effort to see images of the Baal Gad so you can grasp who it is who is prayed to.
    The goddess was very powerful in the minds and hearts of the middle east in this early period and when the Romans conquered the area they became attached to the goddess. Towns throughout the Roman empire developed over time their very own goddess which is why we ended up with so many when in actual fact they began as one namely Gad[gawd].
    Mari was an important site of Ishtar with the neighbouring town of Ashur both between the two rivers, positioned within the garden of Eden.
    Ashur is the Yahu Demon spoken of by the Babylonians, the Yahweh.
    When you look around the different nations all have statues of the Gawd,
    England has Britannia
    Russia has Sophia
    France has Marionette
    America has liberty
    Europe is of course Europa
    Look at Liberty one of the Roman versions of the goddess Gad she tells you, “In gawd we trust” = “In Lucifer we trust”
    Where ever you live walk to the centre of your city and view the Gawd of your town, there are many, many versions of her and if our civilisations ended now peoples in the future would look at our cultures and see the statues of the Gawd and could only draw the conclusion that we worshipped a goddess in many varying forms.
    IEUE is our Creator,
    He is not our Lord/Master or God.
    He is our Father.
    God and Lord are both the enemies of IEUE.

This is a massive subject, I have tried to show a basic skeleton of the subject but there is so much more !
    WINDY

God is the Arcadian name of the whore of Babylon the Roman Lucifer

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

I’ve read about the one creator of all, the “supreme” God being the IEUE, and “him” acting through various gods (little “g”) like Enki or Enlil, others….at various times….
    A big subject to be sure.
    Thanks for your posts.
    I think that, as with many things, it is the posture of heart felt when saying God or praying, that is important, rather than true name.
    Just a thought…. Posture of heart is so key when doing anything.

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Thanks for showing an interest
    God has become a title but is in reference to Ishtar
    Always was always will be
    It is difficult researching the Gads,
    Statue bases tell much about them and their hatred for AL.
    God really does mean Demon as early scribes believed.

billiant759bc
    Participant
    Postcount 2

wayback g-drocks.com 2005-2006 created by me and my partner who is a gemstone biblical scribe’s and his art page ? photos ? stone pendent inscribed on 2 sides beads of the same stone. I have evidence the original is in a Turkish museum as of 2009 on ? sense I have no photo he sold it, deleted it from the E-bay folder and left the doc to use again for the next costumer he sold one to.
    So the photo is the stone off the alter here I wear daily.

The Hindu “OM” (actually A.U.M.) intoned in meditation as ‘the word of God’ breathed out in creating the universe, is the true origin of the word GOD we use today. It is the essences or final sounds of the ‘Trinity’ of godheads: shivA vishnU brahMa. A reverse of the common concept of creativity beginning with the Renewer then the Sustainer and ultimately the Founder, which the Romans turned around to AGNI VARUNA MITHRA (AVM as found so frequently and misconstrued as Ava-Maria) sounding the first letters for their same result. Explained in Latin for the churches as Genera Opera Demoli; “Generator Operator Demolisher” or ‘creator-sustainer-renovator’, which in acronym is G.O.D. becoming the current word without etymology. All that is here ordered and inscribed into this item, of the true biblical Onyx from Pakistan and 11th stone of the hoshen, having beads of the same shoham material ‘precious onyx’ (Job 28:16).

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Although the origin of the word God is difficult to research as any written work which mentions the Gads is listed among the banned books of the world. There are many written works of recent times which have been banned but there are pre-views of parts of the books which can be found. The word God does go back further than Ishtar as she usurped the title from Lord Indra who was called Khooda which is as far back in time you can go. I am not a Luciferian or admirer of the devil if that is what you are into that is your business and for what it is worth all the best with that.
    WINDY

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

The name/word God is from the proto germanic word “Gudan/Guđánaz”. This word has been heavily researched because of it’s obvious interest and most etymologists believe it links to Sanskrit language more so than the levantine mythologies. It’s more of a descriptive noun according to the best minds in the field.. “Godan” is an old name for Odin. Guđánaz is the root of Godan/Wodan. The first remembered god-king(think germanic gilgamesh) of the germanic people’s early tribes was named “Gaut”…The word “God” comes from all those male proto-germanic-sanskrit deity conceptualization and or ancient king. That is just the truth of etymological research.Another thing I need to address is that Even the oldest/most advanced Rabbi have long forgotten how to pronounce the tetragrammaton in it’s original form. I heavily doubt an independent researcher has rediscovered it. Don’t mean to be harsh this is just a truth-bomb I felt needed dropping on this topic.

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

I have heard this BS from every Luciferian who wants to defend their love for Lucifer, is that you ?
    Go back another two thousand years before you imagine and learn about the Baal Gad [Lord God]
    Your love for mummy is just about over, tell your associates
    Your welcome to be harsh been waiting for some criticism but you have nothing if you are going to say the name title what ever originated in the AD era.
    If the Rabbi’s have forgotten then I am telling them.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

You are obviously very passionate about your research but that’s no reason to resort to accusations of luciferianism as a form of personal attack not even grounded in reality. Just chill out. Take a step back. We’re both just people lol. I’ve done my own research and at the same time I can respect yours. We don’t have to agree but still it’s good to see and exchange esoteric thoughts on a platform like this. Here’s a bit of my research that I left out of my previous post. That Proto-Indo-European-Germanic Pagan root name for the word “God” is from at least 1600 B.C. and possibly older if you go after some sources. I agree that the Romans screwed many things up. One of those things is Pagan mythology and traditions that we will never recover and have everything to do with Germanic/Celtic heritage Patron gods. Different iterations of the word/name that would one day end up as Odin/Woden much later in the scope of history is just one example of some breadcrumbs we can manage to scavenge from the ruins of forgotten cultures. I simply ask you to present the evidence of these banned books/materials you are saying this is sourced from because it is an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence to hold water. Again, Like the passion, But where’s the evidence?

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

OK, I am always confronted by them to shut me up, it would be a delight for me to converse with someone who is passionate as well in finding the source of all of this knowledge which has mostly been hidden from us.
    Khooda [God the Father] is the ancient title of Lord Indra, very similar to your Godan for Odin both being the Father of the pantheon makes sense.
    1600 BC or just prior to this time is correct it is when it happened, that Ishtar took the Name and called herself God[Gawd].
    Researching the Gads is very difficult as it is highly suppressed.
    There are Greek images of the Gads, the mother father and son from Mesopotamia which are examples of a particular time and their cultures imagining of the trinity.
    I do have parts of these banned books but am unable to share them.
    All civilizations over the time have told the story in differing ways with different titles but the structure is the same. The Egyptian story of Isis’s betrayal of Ra is one example, The story in the Indian epic provides more clues with the relationship of Lord Krishna and his mother Devi is another.
    Of course the Tammuz tales are at the heart of the story.
    What is it that you really want to prove ?
    The current religious culture of our time has all the evidence, it is right in every ones face but we see it as opposite to what is said.
    Luciferians speak in truth but in an opposite manner,
    They say for an example that the cross is a symbol of life but in reality it is a symbol of death, both are true.
    Learning to understand how they manipulate the reality of knowledge is key to understanding.
    The four letter Name becomes obvious when you look at all prior written works, it was always Him.
    Here is an image of the Gads from the Duracitadel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

I agree with you on the “theft of heaven”. mythological records being very unified. There is evidence that at one point a female deity of some sort totally messed up the planet. The only real thing I had to say to your points was purely an etymological disagreement on the origins of words. I see that picture you sent me. And it is cool. But it doesn’t qualify as evidence and just being told that the books exist is not evidence either. So please do consider me unconvinced still.Though I do still agree with the core conspiracy that some malignant female presence has taken control over the former pantheon leading to our current reality. The name sharing of indo-european pantheons was never an issue to me. The original point of me saying anything was to put a reality check on uncertainty/wild speculation with known/knowable facts. It’s not a personal attack on you it’s just me calling skepticism to your assertion that this is absolutely real and true. Anything is possible. In fact I think what you suggest and assert as fact has a possibility of being true, But also a bunch of other ideas on how this whole thing is run are also possible..It’s just counter enlightenment to say we know things without presenting ample valid evidence. Lets say you do have all the documents we need to prove this. We would be fools to take your word for it.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Also would like to point out that Odin was more likely Shiva and not Indra. Indra was Thor if you want to mix Vedic/Viking like that. Shiva and Vishnu seem like Enki/Enlil the notorious brothers of the cosmos if you compare their dispositions and deeds, Enlil being Vishnu if you want to compare it Vedic to Sumerian.. Indra is alot more likely to be Marduk in my opinion/research especially comparing the defeat of “Vritra”, with the slaying of “Tiamat”, by Marduk. In the ruins of the possibly nuked Mohenjo daro site we can clearly see a depiction of Shiva as the stag lord or lord of the hunt that we see in even cave paintings going back 30K years or more in central Europe and even as far as Australia.

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

The picture is a link for you to follow further it is the origin from the Greek perspective of the time, of the Gawd family. The Romans where the ones who fell in love with the God and eventually had a God for many towns and cities which is why they had so many female deities. It will take a bit more than a couple of posts to learn what I know of the story, the Roman part of the history is why we ended up having the word God for the Creator which is where your Germanic links are formed in my opinion.
    You obviously have put some thought into this with a genuine want of the truth otherwise you would not have got as far as you have with your knowledge. You may be of great help to me to explain my thoughts better as I take some things for granted. At the moment I am researching other aspects and have moved on from wanting to know who the God is, I can prove it in many ways now but let us see what facts I can present for you.
    Enki is often portrayed as others like Poseidon it is not true, from what I have found you will never find Enki with a weapon.
    This is a vast topic and to move forward it is best to stay on topic although nearly impossible and it is important to consider the Sumerian as it is probably the best unadulterated stories we have, the others being added to and altered over time.
    It is important to remember that Ninurta became the Enlil.
    If you consider that the father Gawd died, he was executed.
    The son of Gawd sacrificed himself to retain rulership of the earth, we are left with the mother Gawd.
    Gawd was called illa in the Indian epic when she was female as a male she was called Lla.
    The Jewish religious cult calls God Elah
    The Islamists of course call God Allah
    God, Elah, Allah, Illa/Lla everyone worships the God, she is Innana.
    Shammash is also worshiped by all in varying ways as the sun and is the brother to Innana.
    Innana is Venus and that leads to the Helel.
    Lucifer is God.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

I can say that a lot of you poses a lot of information that you don’t fully comprehend because you lack connections. You are correct. Lucifer is NOT who the bible portrays him to be. Lucifer is a beautiful entity that has tight connection to “Mother Earth”. He is the protector of all nature. He was trapped in Inner Earth for a long time. Last year in summer there were several attempts to free him from his prison. He is now free and under protection of the Galactic Federation of Light.

Now the etymology of the word GOD. ENGLISH is not a referral language, as it is created from many different languages. Current English is a mixup of German French and so on and so forth. Almost all words come from other languages.

In Romanian the word GOD does not refer to the GOD from the bible. GOD = ZEU (in Romanian). ZEU is used to depict ancient gods like Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian etc.

We refer to the deity depicted in the Bible as DUMNEZEU. This word is coming from old pagan teachings. In Latin “DOMINE DEUS” also known as “DOMNE DEUS”. Pronunciation of DUMNEZEU and DOMNE DEUS are very similar. The term DUMNEZEU is tied to the Tetragrammaton YHWH.

You are talking about the Romans. I am Romanian, our ancestors defeated the Romans many times, the Dacians. Recently it was discovered that the Romans were influenced by the Dacians, not the other way around. Also keep in mind that the oldest writing from this planet was discovered in Romania, predating Sumerian writings with over 1500 years and there is a lot to talk more… but it’s out of scope. They were the most advanced people from Europe at that point in space/time. Herodotus considered Dacian people the most advanced humans that he met. And this is on all levels, spiritual, sociological, economical etc. The Ancient Greeks knew about Bucegi Mountains and they called it Olympus. if you want to find out more you can research Dacian people and Zamolxis.

There is a lot to talk on Earth’s distorted history. But the question is… are you willing to listen? Are you willing to accept that kinda everything that you know is based on lies deception and distortions? 😀

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

Right on Ionut. I’m right with you on some of that. I personally believe that general region of the world is the modern home of the descendants of the people who are known as the ” Aratta people” in some of the publicly translated sumerian tablets.
    To Windy. I see the connections you are making but I still disagree respectfully. Lucifer is not god in my humble opinion. That is not the answer. Lucifer is one with Jesus/Horus/Tammuz/. It’s just another Savior archetype that the Vatican has latched onto. But I do agree that the guy the Hindu people call “Vishnu” has been different deities from sumerian writing cross mythos. As you say Ninurta. The story of Ninurta VS. The storm bird Zu and his subsequent quelling of this bird very closely resembles the tale of Vishnu going to Garuda the Great eagle and subduing him, Thus making him into his mount. I am crossing Indian religion with the Sumerian and pan-Germanic/Norse connected mythos. Because there is a clear line of wisdom between those 4. Vishnu was without a doubt both Enlil and Ninurta. That was a “Mahadeva” in Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism known to take more than one avatar in a world eon. He may have been his son in a very warped and real way. Indra really could be a thousand different heroes. Here’s why. If you know anything about Indras( Yes plural). Indras are cyclic like the earth and match up to the parallel myth within older more vedic version hinduism of “Manu”. That’s a very interesting name. Merely Because it contains the sylable ANU. In original oldschool hinduism “Manu” is the title of the first human being created in a world eon or “yuga cycle.” The current “Manu” of this age is also known as “Shraddhadeva Manu” and is in gnostic or biblical terms akin to the cosmic human or ascended adam. Every Manu becomes this one day in vedic thought. I present to you the possibility that this cyclical Manu title is the exact same as a possible “Anu cycle” of birth and death of endless pantheons. The “power of ANU” is more something that the gods use instead of us seeing Anu the character do much himself. They could be using a source of power or method of channeling power that was from an eon they themselves hadn’t totally figured out.

Syzygy-333
    Participant
    Postcount 22

(Here’s a bit of an additive to what I said above…)
    I am very suspicious of the period of 400 AD to 600 AD. This is the rough time-window of when India began reorganizing their religion into a monotheistic compartment it was never meant to fit in. Around that time is also when Islam began as a force working to screw up the world/joining in the Abramic party. It would seem that around the year 500-600 in western calendars something utterly anti truth and anti justice touched down in the Levant/Kush mountains. Whether it was an idea or foreign force original Vedic Hinduism is no longer widely practiced. Most people living in India now either choose Shiva or Vishnu as “Lord” or the supreme godhead for them and worship that concept in an alien to India, “This is the ONLY one that matters EVER” sort of way. The patron deity of India, Indra himself is no longer even appreciated by his people. That’s fucked up. This could connect to Windy’s research in a big way. Maybe we’ve been calling the same de-throning force different names. You are sure it’s lucifer. I’m not so sure who to blame or call out but I do know that there is an eerie worldwide change around exactly 600 AD that ruins multiple religions at the same time as spawning one from one insane warlord.. All of a sudden you have a group of people walking around a Saturn effigy/sacred meteor in a harsh location. This leads me to believe that Islam is the only current religion at the direct command of some type of Parasite or Black goo/false divinity.Most other religions are just people continuing to be bad as they were told. Islam is actively living and moving about the world as if at the whims of an insane individual and the most recent of the big 3 to spawn. Most likely their higher echelons are working with something they think is divine but is really black goo monolith kind of stuff. Just my theory though it’s not like I’ve seen the cube at mecca physically and touched it with biological hands and given it a whiff or anything like that. And not to point out Islam as “Evil”. I’m just saying that whatever landed in 400 AD-600 AD had such a monotheistic vibe/impact to our planet that it created a new religion along with corrupting other much older ones. Allah is a moon deity in pre islamic levantine religion known as “Nanna”. Inanna is his daughter and seems like a logical force/inheritance behind Islam. I Just don’t think she’s lucifer because of the venus connections. There are many deities who identify as many planets. it’s completely unreliable. Like different sumerian tablets have Shamash recorded as Saturn and others have him as the modern latin “Sol” or current sun. Some tablets record Jupiter as Enlil and others record Jupiter as Marduk. They aren’t even from the same lineage. And for those that know there is a very large span of events between the advent of Enlil as a being and the creation of Marduk as an avenger type deity..Very different beings who choose similar celestial archetypes.Not saying you’re wrong by any means. But I wonder what actually happened 1600 years ago or started happening to put a wedge in future enlightenment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.