This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by litmus4to litmus4to 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The Earth is Slowing Down & Scientists Warn “Major Earthquakes Ahead, Like We’ve Never Seen”
    A FIVE YEAR FORECAST FOR INCREASED GLOBAL SEISMIC HAZARD
    During the past Century there has been a 25-30% increase in Earthquakes Mw>7
    Correlation between Earths angular deceleration and global seismic productivity is show to precede seismicity by 5-6 years
    The Variable Rotation of the Earth is because of the exchange of angular momentum between the solid and fluid earth, atmospheres, oceans and outer core
    Scientists show delayed seismic productivity is most pronounced at the equatorial latitudes 10°N-30°S.
    *Two possible apparatuses could be responsible
    1- Decreased Oblateness (Reduction in J2)
    2- Lithospheric Overshoot
    Historically Most Mw>7 Quakes occurred near the equator in the West and East Indies
    Connection = Since 1900 more than 80% of all M>7 Earthquakes on the eastern Caribbean plate boundary have occurred 5 years following a maximum deceleration including the 2010 Haiti EQ
    2017 Marks the 6th year following a deceleration event that happened in 2011. This would suggest the Planet has reached a level of amplified and disastrous global seismic productivity with a duration of at least 5 years.
    This Article Can Be Found @ https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2017AM/webprogram/Paper300667.htm

BILHAM, Roger, Geological Sciences and CIRES, University of Colorado at Boulder, UCB 399, Boulder, CO

BENDICK, Rebecca, Department of Geosciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 24

wow we must be on some weird timeline like 20 years ago you know come home from work have dinner watch a little tube. now everything is a mess with all the stuff going on in 4chan and the new president. which trust could it be that the powers that be know of something that happened so bad so destructive that trump was molded into this position to make a hard turn to correct an explosive time line. I keep hearing that the little green guys are gonna come here and help clean up the planet like the company Serve pro like it never happened perhaps they UN sling there global mops and make it all better. I have a bunker I purchased but now what happens if the world gets covered with water do I need waterproof blast proof doors too. perhaps need to get stoned and drunk and go outside and dare disaster to just get it over with.

Robert M Ritter

Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

I don’t really know how to work this…check! Check 1,2!
    Speaking of check, check this out! Is it not so far-fetched to think of this Earth that our physical bodies were created on, as a reflection of how we are made? Does our planet connect to source as well? To take that further, I would like to compare how our energy flow can be a reflection of how our planet exists as well. Is that too far- fetched?
    So, in this video today when APPLE was mentioned in reference to Earth, it made me think of an image similar to this. I attached it as Exhibit A! To take that even further, I was speaking to a friend who has better knowledge of how expansive our chakra systems can go! But check it out, let’s expand from there. Is it not even further of a fetch to think that (in the picture Exhibit B)If you look at this picture you will see how it breaks down the 33 vertebrae and how they connect with emotions that connect with the chakras) In my lovely opinion lol, I can also see how this could break down even further. Does it not make sense that the vertebrae is connected? THAT IS THE MEANS BY WHICH OUR BRAIN COMMUNICATES WITH THE REST OF OUR BODY! Our brain needs to access these different parts of our body via communication through the nervous system. Makes sense. Anyhow, take a look at the 33 elements necessary and what need to be balanced in order for us to achieve our ultimate balance! But, what happens when these things are off balance? I have to admit that I’m still trying to fully understand this chart. Because, do you notice that grounding is obviously at the bottom but its number 10? I can see all of these things happening in a different order as well. Obviously, it would be specific to a situation. Whatever is off or being addressed is what would be activated, I think. Then, I was thinking…what is it that would show the Earth to be grounded? How would I compare this with what I know about the Earth? Well, this would be at the poles…am I wrong? Can’t have the crown chakra open without the root…well further than that according to Exhibit A! Earth goes through seasons…Seasons change and so do I! (Jammin out in my head now lol) But, there are these tilts in the axis that create the seasons. So, what happens when that shift is thrown off? How big of a shift would it have to be to create an impact? Did you know that there is a thing as a celestial equator? Ya, here’s the Wikipedia jazz on it, ” The celestial equator is a great circle on the imaginary celestial sphere, in the same plane as the Earth’s equator. In other words, it is a projection of the terrestrial equator out into space.[1] As a result of the Earth’s axial tilt, the celestial equator is inclined by 23.4° with respect to the ecliptic plane.

An observer standing on the Earth’s equator visualizes the celestial equator as a semicircle passing directly overhead through the zenith. As the observer moves north (or south), the celestial equator tilts towards the opposite horizon. The celestial equator is defined to be infinitely distant (since it is on the celestial sphere); thus the observer always sees the ends of the semicircle disappear over the horizon exactly due east and due west, regardless of the observer’s position on Earth. (At the poles, though, the celestial equator would be parallel to the horizon.) At all latitudes the celestial equator appears perfectly straight because the observer is only finitely far from the plane of the celestial equator but infinitely far from the celestial equator itself.” Cool, huh? I still can’t picture how at the poles, the celestial equator is parallel to the horizon…But, hey, I can only comprehend so much at a time lol! Speaking of, go back and look at Exhibit A now. Notice that it corresponds to the way this Celestial Equator is described in some ways? An example is, “The oval- horizontal lines around the body are the electro-magnetic wireless currents which give tone to the circular fibres of the muscles. They correspond with the currents from East and West in our atmosphere.” So, back to imbalance, What if too many things are off balance? Does that not cause a pole shift in our energy? The Earth’s energy? And if that shift is not balanced…ultimately, we experience a rebirth in some form or another? How extreme the rebirth depends on our choices. The Earth will recycle as it always does. The Earth has rebirths as well… But, that’s not to say that we can’t turn things around beforehand! Love heals and the Earth needs to feel that too! It lives too! Of course, the things that we are doing to it are clearly speeding up the process! I personally believe that if we heal ourselves, empower ourselves, work our jedi mind skills to co-create awesomeness, we’ll at least get that started and it will become like a ripple effect…The love will just pay itself forward whether we intend it or not. Love is the highest form of intelligence. Love knows what to do. WE are the answer.In my lovely opinion lol…
    Thank you for this platform yo!!! I appreciate it very much! Still learning how to use this b-quote, img, ul, ol, li code, close tags bizz…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

Here’s Exhibit B

Attachments:
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Nizz SkyWalker
    Participant
    Postcount 23

On another note for a different time. I was reading about these 33 heavens in the Buddhist religion, I think…it really sounds like different realities of Earth and the Earth’s rebirths, but I had to stop reading cuz I a sleepy bear…

Postcount 29

Good for you to prepare. Don’t let it consume you, let it free you.

Being aware of your surroundings and having a Plan for TEOTWAWKI is paramount for someone that feels they have a purpose to help others on this 3rd rock from the Sun.

No matter how much you prepare though, it seems there’s always the possibility it isn’t enough. My opinion on that is, do what you can, trust your instincts and do what you’re suppose to do. Divine Providence will provide the rest!

What Area is your Bunker in?

rb23

Postcount 29

Excellent Post Nizz. This has given me some inspiration for a future podcast.

Keep them rolling!

rb23

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 24

my bunker is located in Peterborough New Hampshire at 3100 feet built in solid rock from a resident living there I have now about 2000 sq feet inside space and a commanding view over the rock face because there are several cabins about 1000 feet away I have commercial power and a tower I put up with 6 cams and a small antenna farm since Im into ham radio I mostly use for digital radio packets and some voice for emergency communications. the road to the top is hard to get up to unless you have a snowmobile I just had the inside done over with complete air filtration water filtration plant a 65 k watt diesel generator. it’s pretty awesome it’s 6 hours from where I’m at now but since I fly a small chopper I can take my family and be there in like less then 3 hours god forbidding.

Robert M Ritter

Sky Captain
    Sky Captain
    Participant
    Postcount 24

here is a pic of the summit where the bunker is at I can show inside pics but the location can be very touchy as when the end comes everybody wants in. there was a episode of the twilight zone where these people showed their neighbors their bunker in the basement and they thought they were crazy then one day the radio is telling everybody to take shelter this family did then all the neighbors were all trying to break in they forced the door open then the radio announced it was cancelled all the people that were friends walked away you just know these people were done as friends.

Attachments:

Robert M Ritter

litmus4to
    litmus4to
    Participant
    Postcount 10

i think its exciting to be witness to these events. im really just gonna go outside spread my arms and enjoy the view.. living in fear of the inevitable can be exhausting. and how many times does any life get to experience such events? dont misunderstand me! im not concerned for myself, but my family i fear will suffer. i have nothing to add to this thread other then my hope and love in anyone reading this that they be at peace and hold in their mind this Earth in order. the first step in creation is thought. we create a better world first in believing it will be.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.