This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WINDY 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

EA=IEUE=ENKI

IESIA 11;6-9
    6 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb and the leopard shall lie down with the kid ;
    and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together ;
    and a little child shall lead them.
    7 The young cow and bear shall graze together,
    their young ones shall lie down together and the lion shall eat crushed straw like the ox.
    8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the cobra
    and the weaned child shall put his hand on the yellow vipers den.
    9 They shall not do evil nor destroy in all my holy mountain
    for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of IEUE, as the waters cover the sea.

IESIA 65;25
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall graze as one,
    the lion like the ox shall eat crushed straw and soil shall be the serpent’s bread.

ENKI AND NINHURSAGA

In Dilmun the raven was not yet cawing,
    the partridge not cackling.
    The lion did not slay, the wolf was not carrying off lambs,
    the dog had not been taught to make kids curl up,
    the pig had not learned that grain was to be eaten.
    When a widow has spread malt on the roof,
    the birds did not yet eat that malt up there.
    The pigeon then did not tuck the head under its wing.
    No eye-diseases said there: I am the eye disease.
    No headache said there: I am the headache.
    No old woman belonging to it said there: I am an old woman.
    No old man belonging to it said there: I am an old man.
    No maiden in her unwashed state …… in the city.
    No man dredging a river said there: It is getting dark.
    No herald made the rounds in his border district.
    No singer sang an elulam there.
    No wailings were wailed in the city’s outskirts there.

I thought I would introduce the Enki of the biblical writings as my first post.
    I would like to draw peoples attention to the little known fact that the bible speaks of two beings,
    one mighty being called the Enki who from the Sumerian writings is our Creator Father and Savior,
    the other which has usurped much of the biblical writings, the Lord his brother, the Hu-Baal Enlil.
    Iesia [Isaiah] is telling us in these verses who IEUE is !

God is the Arcadian name of the whore of Babylon the Roman Lucifer

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Egyptian text from the Late period describing the Golden Era.

The divine ones created the Sun.
    Perfection was established in their time.
    Truth came forth from heaven in their days.
    It united itself with those who were on earth.
    The land was in abundance, bodies were full.
    There was no year of hunger in the Two Lands.
    Walls did not fall; thorns did not pierce in the time of the primeval Aliens.
    There was no unrighteousness in the land,
    No crocodile seized,
    No snake bit in the time of the First Aliens.

These passages reflect the thoughts of peoples long ago, they all believed in a period of time that preceded them of a Golden Age when IEUE was the Enki of earth and suffering did not exist.
    IEUE is the correct phonetic pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton without adding any letters to it, it is what it is.
    People have attempted to make a name from the tetragrammaton and every single name whether it be Yahweh or Jehovah or any other is false, it is a name, His name is IEUE.
    The title Enki is actually a little more complicated as we have Sumerian passages where Innana speaks of her father Nanna as the Enki. Like wise titles like Baal and Enlil can also be complicated when Ninurta claimed that he is the Enlil. Marduk is also questionable as many writings speak of Nergal as being the leader of the Igigi the founder of Ninevah, the Ashur, the partner to Asherah. Yet Sitchen has claimed that it was Marduk who led the Igigi in their fall from the heavens. Getting to know the characters in these epic tales aids in understanding who is who, what happened and who is leading the world today.
    Did Maduk marry an earth woman and then eat people like the Baal, it does not make much sense.
    If IEUE was Ptah did He create mankind from his own genetics and then eat them as well, does not make any sense.
    It appears that IEUE is always left out of the memory of earths history or demonized as the Satan.
    After the death of Dummizid Innana was supposed to have a child by Marduk according to the protocols of the Annuna.
    As Innana and Marduk where complete enemies this was not going to happen, it was Nergal who crossed the floor siding with the Enlilites and took part in the destruction of Ur along with Ninurta, did Nergal become the Marduk of earth?.
    Many questions are unanswered and can not be known until we at least put these questions onto the table to be discussed.

Postcount 1

This is very interesting, it definitely seems like there’s a central message that has been blurred and forked off of multiple times but the core principle still exists in some form.

(Geez I spent the time creating the account to see some very smart posts everywhere I go, I think I’m going to be forced to do less contributions and more posts of praise and awe of others contributions. It could be worse!)

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Your on to it, if it did not have some truth to it it would be meaningless,
    That is not the case,
    Its like a multiple Machiavellian play,
    Which raises the question, What happened and what is going on ?

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

I have done a synopsis of the book of Malachi showing the king James version, a direct transliteration and a version that I choose to read myself as I think it reveals underlying meanings that can not be seen without using correct names. I have attempted to modernize the verses as the 17th century version King James is not a language we speak today English has changed in many ways since then. I would also like to bring to your attention the dead sea scroll translations, have you ever considered why manuscripts found in the 20th century have been translated into a 17th century language because that is what they did the thy’s etc give structure to the dead sea scrolls, it makes them ambiguous in meanings.
    I have used the ISA the interlinear scripture analyzer basic version for the transliteration, I recommend to you if you are interested to source the ISA as it is a wonderful source to understand the biblical books.
    There are varying descriptive words/titles describing our Creator in the old testament books but they are lost due to the use of the titles of God and Lord, it takes a bit of thought to understand them but gives a great scope in understanding who IEUE is.
    This synopsis is not perfect, none of the biblical books can be as most are compiled from various written works so it is impossible to have a perfect word and letter copy, gematria is rubbish when you consider this fact, this is a good start and I will work further on this book of Malachi in the future. I hope some of you take this further yourselves the understanding of these biblical books really does come to life with things said you would never have imagined possible.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  WINDY.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

I attempted to edit the first attachment but was unable to work out how, any chance both attachments could be removed and I will re-post a new attachment of the Malachi synopsis ?
    WINDY

Chaotictruth
    Participant
    Postcount 1

I think all the animals are the east and west astrology showing humanity difference

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Windy,
    Thanks for sharing. I’m somehow just seeing this.
    Wish I could help with your question about a repost. Maybe just a separate post would be okay with new attachment?

WINDY
    Participant
    Postcount 20

Thanks for the interest FriedNietz
    I thought it was important as I know how difficult it was for myself to understand the biblical texts
    We really do not have any leaders to lead us, they are into it for themselves it appears
    I just wanted to make some simple changes that I missed in rushing to post
    Maybe Rex might notice if not there are plenty of other places to take it further
    I hope you get something out of it, all the best WINDY

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.