This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by FriedNietz FriedNietz 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Gaiagrrl1973
    Participant
    Postcount 4

So a good friend of mine recently turned me on to this guy who’s short & to the point and very thorough. Thought I would share curious as to what you guys think

Postcount 29

Thanks for posting this, i haven’t watched it all yet and do appreciate how he brings the notes to the presentation with a whiteboard in the background. The Langley/Marines situation is interesting. Will be looking more into that!

Be the Change You Want to See!
    rb23

DivineGeek
    DivineGeek
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I’m watching it. It feels like a Conspiracy Theory board meeting. He’s spending a lot of time on the agenda instead of jumping right into it. gaiagrrl1973: Is he “wearing a tinfoil hat” and purposely giving an old school presentation? Or is this just a change of pace? He has AWESOME information. Definitely listen this! Oh! And he’s cute too 😉

Greyswan
    Participant
    Postcount 1

I’ve been watching Jordan Sather (destroying the illusion) for a while. I like his show a lot, and that he will entertain ideas of a wide variety. He is one of the few “news” outlets that hails from the pacific NW, that’s how I found him. Trying to find non mainstream media journalism is a challenge

DivineGeek
    DivineGeek
    Participant
    Postcount 5

I subscribed to him on YouTube. He’s a lot like Rex. He goes out on the internet, finds the good tidbits, brings them back, arranges and presents them. Like a conspiracy theory internet spider. I have tremendous respect and gratitude for those like Rex and Jordan, as I do not have the time to head out into the wilds of the 1s and 0s to find the real news. I can’t remember his name, but there was a supposed time traveler, I think it was the one who called into Art Bell, who said that in the future, we would all get our news from YouTubers. Here we are being a part of the pioneers of the real news movement. I can’t wait until Rex can do some more meatspace reporting. Someone give that man some cash!

Gaiagrrl1973
    Participant
    Postcount 4

Idk if any of you subscribe to A Plain Truth ( his original Channel a plane truth is likely to be shut down by the powers-that-be for obvious reasons) but for those who dont, he addresses similar and same topics as Rex and does very in-depth research. He also addresses some topics that Rex has not. An excellent source who gives excellent sources. Definitely up in my top subscriptions.

FriedNietz
    FriedNietz
    Participant
    Postcount 45

Hadn’t heard of Destroying the Illusion, thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.