This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ionut.petrehus ionut.petrehus 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Hello everyone. I’m please to announce that The Galactic Federation of Light is in process of “cleaning” the Council of Saturn from corruption. Last night we had intense talks with them trying to make them understand that the Council is corrupted.
    All members of the Council were corrupted on different levels. Some of them did not even know. The Galactic Federation of Light has instated a NEW council. The new Council members will do their “job” for the remaining time. The council is now in service of Earth and The Galactic Federation of Light once again.

On top of this. SPACE X rocket launch was a decoy. The central engine was not they said it was. We took the engines out when it started re-entry. You can clearly see one of our 1 man ships passing near the Core of the rocket if you watch the video from SPACE X. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6tY1c FALCON X LAUNCH – Minute 36:40-36:50 Top LEFT Video… just before and after FLAME. 39:53 Pretty obvious. This is what this launch was about.

As I’ve told you before, we are here, we know what’s happening. We have returned and they did not expect this.

As you might have noticed in the past week or so, you might have “weird”/”interesting” dreams. Like “someone” is showing something to you. Like you are watching through a lens of a camera. These are messages from us, The Galactic Federation of Light. You are being prepared for the next step. As we move forward in time, things will start to become clearer and clearer, don’t panic! Trust yourselves and be Grounded. Put your family and friends up to speed with what is going on. It will be much more easy for them to overcome that moment.

We have entered the final stages of Harvest. The ones that you are referring as the 144.000, have been already prepared for a long time and their uncorrupted “essence” has been moved to Zion. They are not only 144.000, I was saying it like this to make you understand the concept behind. New Earth aka New Jerusalem aka Zion is already waiting. Two days ago I went there to make some final preparations for the new Creation and your New home. What I’m trying to say is that “The Book” is closed. We are now in that moment in space/time when people that were not “chosen” aka prepared until the book has closed, they still have the chance and choice to “save” themselves. Time is running out really fast. My advice, be confident regarding what you want from now on.

Will come back with additional information as soon as it “pops” up. We love you all!

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

There are 3 “arcs” Seeding Ships currently present on Earth. Final boarding is being made. Last calls are being made.
    ARC ONE is for INVADERS and it will be FED to SOL.
    ARC TWO is for EL-AN-RA.
    ARC THREE is for the PRIMARY ARC CODE. ORIGINAL LIFE CODE. Source CODE = MU. ARC THREE is for THE TRUTH, THE STORY, THE ONE.

Standing by while corruption is being cleaned from the ARCS. New Council of Saturn has started the clean up.

Message from one of the NEW COUNCIL members:
    “the matrix we are ENDURING to break free of is a dark construction forced over many generations by lower GALACTIC ENTITYS,,,,,,,,we are not breaking free of creation and one itself ,,,,,,,we seek to establish PRIMARY ARC CODE,,,,,,,,we will with a fair WIND blowing SUPERSEDE this dark force at every opportunity,,,,,,,we are sustained and moving forward,,,,,,,,,let there be light ,,,,,,,,,, ARVADA TO AWEN,,,,,,,,,,BLANADANA everyone ,,,,,it’s my new BLESSED BE,,,,,,,,no SURRENDER AWEN…………..”

I leave you in the love and the light of The One Infinite Creator. Go forth then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of The One Infinite Creator.

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Corruption has been dealt with. First Order will be dealt with once and for all today. Their essence will be moved to ARC ONE if any is left. Stand by…

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Message from the NEW Council:

“MORGELLONS COMPLEX ,,,,,,,IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THIS PATHONOGENESIS MUST BE INGESTED ,,,IT MUST BE ALIVE ,IT MUST BE SUSTAINED FOR DELIVERY INTO THE HUMAN SYSTEM ON FRESH AND LIVING FOOD,.IT DOSENT SELF RE-GENERATE IN AN INSULAR MANOR AND REQUIRES SPECIFIC AND TO SOME DEGREE ENGINEERED SUSTENANCE,,,,IT NEEDS TO BE FED ,,,,,,,IT IS AN ACUMULATIVE REGENERATION BIOSIS ,,,,.IT REQUIRES WATER ,,,HOWEVER IN ORDER TO GENERATE IT REQUIRES THE CONSTANT ACCUMULATION OF NANO PARTICULATES DELIVERED CURRENTLY IN DRONE AEROSOLE INJECTION PROGRAMMES,..IT MUST BE INHALED OR CONSUMED IN THIS FORM ,.IT IS A COMPLEX ORGANISM, IT WAS CREATED BY THE MANTID AT DULCE ,,,,,,,,,,THAT’S ALL FOR NOW ,,,,,,AH JUST TO GO OVER ONCE MORE ,FRESH BEEF AND CHICKEN ARE THE PRIMARY VECTORS FOR THIS PATHOGEN ,STRAWBERRY ,PEACH ,AND COURGETTE ARE INFECTED ,.COOKING AND SUPER HEATING WILL NOT DESTROY THE COMPLEX ,,,,,,,,,,”

“MORGELLONS SYNDROME ,,,,,,,,A FIRSSSSST ORDER AGENDA ,,,,,,,,,,MORGELLONS SYNDROME MANTRA SSSSSSSSSSSUFFER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE HAVE DETERMINED MAMMAL BORN POISONS IN THE PLATIPUS AND THE SLOW LORIS ,,,,,,NATURALLY OCCURRING,,,,,AND ARE STANDING BY TO POTENTISE AND PROVE FINDINGS ,,,,,,,,MORGELLONSSSSSS SSSSSSYNDROME WILL BE A VERY SHORT LIVED MEMORY IN THE COURSE OF HUMAN HISSSSSSTORY ,,,,,,OK .OVER ……”

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Let’s wrap it up for the 7th of January. Here is the Schumann report

EDIT: Time is in UTC +7

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Force.of.will
    Participant
    Postcount 2

Minute 36:40-36:50 does not exist anymore ???

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

Minute 36:40-36:50 does not exist anymore ???

OMG you are right LOL… mother fuckers… now this is what you call a COVER UP 😉 But hey… their games are about to end! Thanks for keeping me updated. <3

ionut.petrehus
    ionut.petrehus
    Participant
    Postcount 30

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oaZO71qCdn2bRVRHa9rQfdEdYsw1CDI-?usp=sharing

You can find the missing parts here. You have full permission to edit and view. Please let me know if you’re unable to see/download the videos.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.