This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by purrroudbeauty purrroudbeauty 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    purrroudbeauty
    Participant
    Postcount 8

I’m posting this here in lack of a spiritual corner.

First I want to share this podcast, containing a lot of detailed info on the role of the Anunnaki in our ‘reality’. The document that’s discussed can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WscgInYMUPw
    I’m not familiar with the Wingmakers, but I find their info quite convincing. They’re calling out to light workers to join their protocol described in the Appendix.

My questions: Is anyone here familiar with this Wingmakers group and if so, what are your experiences?
    and: Is anyone here connected to a different light worker group and if so, what made you choose that specific group?

I mean, some of these light workers sites are nothing more than disguised travel agencies that offer expensive trips to the holy land.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. - J. R. R. Tolkien

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.