This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  FFA 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • FFA
    Participant
    Postcount 1

I was watching this YouTube video and couldn’t help and wonder why no one brought up the debasing of the dollar. I know debt relief of the American public was mentioned and Trump is expected to throw down a debt get out of jail card. The easiest way for this to happen is devalue the dollar to pretty much nothing. This is a Banana Republic and what basically happened Germany before WWII. If the value of the dollar is dropped substantially then suddenly a loaf of bread is 10,000 dollars but a few loaves of bread would pay a mortgage valued now at 100,000 dollar. A 100,000 dollar home suddenly is worth a million dollars.

Also the value of the debt shrinks as well and those holding the debt are left holding the bag. China holds a huge part of American debt and one sure way to make it worthless is the devaluation of the dollar to close to nothing.

The real winners are the ones holding all of the tangible stuff. The home with the 100,000 mortgage.

If this happens a suitable replacement must take its place something like oh I don’t know Bitcoin maybe.

Any thoughts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.